This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I Got Mail! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! » | Jessibeth »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Got Mail!

I came home today to find a package in my mailbox. I've been waiting for this package for what seemed like forever.

Remember when I said I was knitting squares for a scarf square swap? Yes? Good. I received the finished scarf today. It has 10 different squares knitted by a bunch of different people. It's GREAT! It's all shades of black, white, and gray. I'm wearing it as I type. I would post a picture but Todd has the camera at school with him.


That sounds really cool! Haha... you're the coolest person I know. I wish I could knit. Boo...

I'm glad you like it I wish I could see you wearing it.

Post a Comment

   << Home