This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

New Specs! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more » | Settlers » | Starstruck »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Specs!


I finally got new glasses! Because I got them at Hakim's, I got two pairs, as I usually do. They are a lot more normal than some of my glasses in the past, but I like them.

Todd says these look like old lady librarian glasses. I remember him helping m,e pick them out - he claims to have no memory of this.

I think the brown ones are my favourites. They have rhinestones AND tiger stripes! Here's a picture of the stripes held up to the tiger on the front of my shirt.

What do you think?


I am always, ALWAYS impressed by your selection of glasses. :o) However, with prescriptions like mine, I'd need to be a millionaire to get more than one pair of glasses. :oP

I like the ones with the rhinestones as well. They match you very well. :o)

hey sweetie! I like both pairs of glasses you bought... ya know what's funny? when I was picking out my glasses I picked up the tiger striped ones and said "Jasmine would love these!" Guess I was right on!! Love you! MOM

Post a Comment

   << Home