This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

School & Crafts - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more » | Settlers » | Starstruck » | Today » | Presents! »

Monday, May 15, 2006

School & Crafts

So I spent all day today in a training session related to my job. They've sent 5 of us to take this course. I'm there with awesome people so even though the class part of it is kinda boring, the breaks and stuff are fun.

I looked into my online college course this afternoon. It looks pretty easy and I'm all set to start the first assignnemt which isn't due for 3 weeks. Maybe tomorrow I'll get started.

I knitted for 5 hours solid today during that training. I'm working on a gift so I can't tell ya much about it. Actually what I've been working on at home right now is also a gift so no news on that either. I started my crafts for that children's book craft swap yesterday and have gotten a fair amount done. I'm not going to say much about it either in case my swap partner stumbles on here.

I should be sleeping but I need some time to wind down. I'll go surf craftster. Have good night everyone.


Hey Jazz! So one of the girls I work with is quite the knitter, and she was advising me on where to buy yarn and stuff. Have you ever heard of yarnsale.ca aka Herschnerr's? They have ridiculously low prices. Most of the time you have to order online and pay for shipping, but they're based out of Kitchener, so I'm going to check it out. I know you don't need any yarn at the moment, but next time you do, go on the website to see what's on sale, email me if you want me to pick stuff up for you, and then we'll drop it off next time we're in Ottawa.

Post a Comment

   << Home