This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Social Interaction! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more » | Settlers » | Starstruck » | Today »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Social Interaction!

I had social interaction from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 tonight (I mean hanging out with someone other than Todd.) It was a great day. Should have been my day off but I had to go to a half-day of training. It was better than most of my days off though so I'm not complaining. Micah came for breakfast to kill time after dropping his wife off at work and before we had to be at training. After training we went shopping and had lunch and played MarioKart, Lizzie came over, Diana came over, we went to a staff appreciation dinner for CH. Had an awesome time. I learned that Lizzie is really, really loud, but a lot of fun. After the dinner a bunch of us were going to go to my place but I've lost my keys (possibly in Lizzie's car?) so we chilled at Diana's instead. She has cool cats, and a mouse so that was pretty fun. Then I went home. Unfortunately Todd couldn't come over because he had a meeting to go to with a guy from his work. He's loving his job and he's getting to do cool stuff like actually designing buildings and stuff (just the very preliminary stages, but it's still a big deal (to us).)

I need to go to bed soon so I think I will end there. I just need to add that I'm thrilled that Kris has been blogging again lately. Keep it us Kris!


Hey Jasmine.. I'm not that loud, am I? It was a fun night, wasn't it...I suppose if you thought I was loud that night this summer you may not wanna hang out with me in public.. it seems my volume heightens!
Good job on the blog and way to go on the knitting!!!

Post a Comment

   << Home