This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Good News - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times » | Lost: » | My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences » | I knitted some stuff » | I'm an Idiot » | Some Silly Pictures » | Vacation »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Good News

I have found out who my new shift partner is and I am thrilled about it. His name is Wes and I quite enjoy working with him. (There's a link to his blog at the right.)

I have a new little thing at the top of my blog - it's supposed to be an animation of me. I wish they had an option for freckles but sadly no. Wes told me about these things. The website is called Meez.com and it's pretty fun. Kind of like playing with Barbies.

I dyed some yarn today using Kool-Aid. It worked great but used a lot more Kool-Aid than I had originally thought I'd need so I'll have to buy about 24 more packages. My fingers are bright red right now. It's kind of messy stuff. You pour the dye over the yarn and then microwave it. How weird is that?

Ah! I just remembered that I've got laundry going - I better go switch the loads. I try to catch it in time so that I don't waste time on the dryer so I've gotta go.


Jazzy D-

Well I LOVE the little graphic.. IT's soooo you!!!

I'm glad you are happy about your new shift partner.. The changes will definately take some time to get used to but overall we are a good team and will press through!

See you tomorrow!

Great avatar! The diner was a nice touch. =)
Looking forward to working more with you, and thanks for the kind words.

Jazzy D-
Just so you know when you put on the new Template all your info was erased so you will have to re-load all your blog links...

Have a great day!

Hi Jasmine, this is Becky Stark. Just wanted to say hi, i like your blog, and happy one year for you and Todd. :) I saw you on my MSN list today and was wondering what you were up to, so it was good to sort of catch up on what you've been doing. Hope you're havin' a good day today. Take care!

Post a Comment

   << Home