This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I'm an Idiot - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Some Silly Pictures » | Vacation » | Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized » | :D » | Shiny » | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm an Idiot

I put my iPod through the laundry. Washer and dryer. It's dead. I can't believe I did that. I'm hoping it'll be covered on warranty but I'm afraid the warranty only covers product defects and not owner defects. Anyone know the policy?


Sadly I think your bang on wiht the policy but I "thought" you left it out in the rain! ;)

ciao

hey jazz, i just bought a 5 gig mp3 real cheap but i still got my old one... you can have it its fairly decent but i no longer need it. only defect is that if you shake it too hard (see dropping it, slamming it in doors etc.) it turns off but you can turn it back on easily.... just don't put it through the wash... i'll give it to you next i see you

Post a Comment

   << Home