This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

New Template - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times » | Lost: » | My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences » | I knitted some stuff » | I'm an Idiot » | Some Silly Pictures » | Vacation » | Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

New Template

Check out my new template. I found it on the internet today and I really like the pretty-ness of it. It's so girly. : )

I don't have much to say today, we went to church, then bought ice cream on the way home so it's been a great day so far.

Today is our One-Year anniversary (and I keep kind of forgetting). I have to work this evening so we went out on Friday to celebrate. We watched the Sound and Light show on Parliament hill. They use the front of the Parliament buildings as a screen. Breanna made our day this morning by sending us text messages saying Happy Anniversary. She's such a nice girl. Thanks Bre!

That's for now. Todd's cleaning the apartment so I guess I should help.


I totally forgot about that! :(

Happy Anniversary! :)

JC

PS I like the template!

Wow!! I love your background! It's so you! Happy anniversary! :)

Where did you find the template? I gotta know? Are there more?

Have a great day! Enjoy work as best you can! lol

See you soon!

Lizzie

hey doll.. scratch the last question.. I found the templates and changed mine!
Chanks!

Hey Jazz! I definitely remembered at one point yesterday that it was your and Todd's anniversary, but I didn't get around to wishing you a happy one until today. So happy one year! Someone asked me last week (just before Rob's and my anniversary) what surprised me the most about our first year of marriage. I said how easy it was to adjust to living together after almost 3 years of long distance. What about for you?
Love,
Becky

Hey you!
Happy belated anniversary : )
if it makes you feel any better, I'm horrible at remembering anniversaries as well.

Post a Comment

   << Home