This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | I knitted some stuff » | I'm an Idiot » | Some Silly Pictures » | Vacation » | Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized » | :D » | Shiny » | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences

... which is a heck of a lot better than smelling like guinea pig. Although she never really smells bad. But I've noticed that I'm less allergic to her when she is clean so she'll be having baths more often now. Good thing she doesn't really mind. I'll have to take pictures sometime for you.
I have no pictures of her now, but here are some other cute animals.
The little black puppy may be coming to visit us this weekend. She is so cute! Three months old and still officially un-named. How sad. :(


Jazzy-J,

I can;t say it enough.. you look great in pink!

Post a Comment

   << Home