This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Vacation - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized » | :D » | Shiny » | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers » | Thought of the moment » | For Kris »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Vacation

I'm currently at my parents' house. Todd and I took a week of vacation. We've been having a nice time, seeing everyone and just relaxing. I just got back from camping with Morgan. We totally cheated - we went to the mall one evening, and then yesterday we went to the movies. Kris and Becci came to visit, as well as our parents. It was fun. I was glad to spend time with Bre one on one.

I bought a record player at a thrift store. It was $3 and it's in perfect condition. It looks brand new but it's from the late 80s/early 90s. It's a kids record player in a portable bright yellow suitcase with Big Bird on it. I'm so excited because I have many records and haven't been able to listen to them. It works perfectly.

That's it for now. Todd's coming over soon. I'm going to the drive in tonight with my sister and her posse of boys, and then tomorrow is Bre's annual Pig Roast. It's going to be awesome as usual. And I'll be face painting, as usual.

See ya.


Glad to hear you are having a good time.. enjoy every minute cause once you're back.. it's all over.. Sigh..

It was so nice to see you again!! Hopefully we'll do a better job to keep in touch for the next four months :P

Post a Comment

   << Home