This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | :D » | Shiny » | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers » | Thought of the moment » | For Kris » | Puppy »

Friday, July 28, 2006

Sorry in advance that this post is so individualized

Hey you Waterloo people who were whining about not having gelato - don't y'all have that place in Uptown Waterloo, "Whole Lotta Gelotta"? I used to go there and it was good. (And yes Victoria, it was Pure Gelato, but now they have a littler store inside the Sugar Mountain candy store by the Rideau Center.)

Me and internet-girl Julia actually hung out today - there was a bit of a misunderstanding about which day we were to meet but it was all good. It was awesome to have another knitter to talk to! We had gelatto, and candy, and went to the bead store and a yarn store and a toy store so it was a lot of fun. She's cool. We'll probably hang out again sometime.

People back home - Todd and I are coming for a visit August 5-13. If you want to hang out, let me know. Bre and I are planning on going camping sometime during the week so if you're a girl and you are friends with us, let us know if you want to come. (Kris, I left a message with Ed about that. Did he tell you? If not, hit him with a plunger. Just kidding. But seriously.)
I also may make it to Waterloo on the Monday.... hopefully for Embassy, I just need to find a ride. Other than that and the pig roast and the Duck reunion, I've got no plans (it's gonna be a busy week!) Mom, if you read this, I want to hang out one day with you. Maybe downtown?

Justin called me today (thanks kid!) I hadn't talked to him in forever so that was kind of cool. During our phone conversation I managed to:
  • change my clothes
  • do my hair
  • put some makeup on
  • remove old nail polish and re-paint my toenails
  • switch my contacts for glasses
  • shave my armpits
  • find a decent pair of shoes
  • get my stuff together
  • and I made it out the door on tie to catch the bus.

The only thing I couldn't do was use the bathroom because I think it's kind of weird to pee while you're talking to someone on the phone so I had to hold it until I got to the mall and I was a bit late for my meeting with Julia. (thanks Justin) Do any of you use the bathroom while on the phone? I never would have thought much about it but I have met 2 guys who do somewhat regularly. Strange strange boys.

Our computer was in getting fixed for a while so we didn't have internet but now we do so i'll be back here more often.

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.


I also may make it to Waterloo on the Monday.... hopefully for Embassy

Don't forget that there won't be a service on the Civic Holiday ;)

I hadn't talked to him in forever so that was kind of cool

Yeah, it was somewhat alright to talk to you, too.

The only thing I couldn't do was use the bathroom

You could have just said "hold on" and then gone to do your thing. That's what I do. I remember my mom went to the bathroom when I was on the phone with her... it was weird.

Hwy Jazz; You are out of luck on going to Embassy as Monday is a civic holiday.. Sorry.... as far as hanging out one day, that would be terrific - I'd love to spend a day with you. I've pretty much kept that week open for you. Um.. PJ was asking if you'd want to sing with me for the P&W at the Fiddle and Step Dance service? I said I didn't know with the Duck reunion if you'd be making it to church. Where is the reunion anyways?? I told him if you could sing you didn't want to lead and he said no problem he'd lead but he'd sure love to have you join us.
Can't wait to see you , Love MOM

I always use the washroom while talking on the phone; and most of my close friends do the same. We all pee. Meh.

-kt ;)

Post a Comment

   << Home