This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Atomic - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times » | Lost: » | My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences » | I knitted some stuff » | I'm an Idiot » | Some Silly Pictures »

Monday, September 25, 2006

Atomic

I went to check my email today and saw that I had two emails: one from each of my brothers. Now it's not that odd to get an email from the Jedi, he is an computer geek after all. But to get an email from the Cowboy is very strange. He doesn't hardly talk even in person when I am peppering him with questions so to get an email unprovoked is truly amazing. I opened it with great curiosity and this is what it said:

"update your blog"

That's it. In its entirety. So here I am.
(It should also be noted that this blog entry is also prompted by my friend and coworker Lizzie who asked if I am still blogging. I am. I am just lazy."

Here's a picture from the SpecialEffects Haircolor website. See the two colours Atomic Pink, and Deep Purple? Did you find them yet?
I currently have a bottle of each sitting in my bathroom cupboard waiting for next weekend when I can take them home to my sister so she can dye my hair. I am so excited! Todd is.... not so much. Or more like, not at all. But it's temporary. It's only hair. He'll get over it. Especially once he sees how awesome I'm gonna look! Oh I'm excited.


Jazzy D-

I'm soooo jealous about your hair you don't even know.. I may not be able to talk to you while you're hair is dyed.. o.k. I'm just kidding but I'm sooo excited for you! It's gonna look great! Way to go!

Have a great day off tomorrow!

Post a Comment

   << Home