This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Mmmmm - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls » | Atomic » | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times » | Lost: »

Friday, October 13, 2006

Mmmmm

I feel like I've been living on candy the past couple of days and my sugar is still always low. As much as I enjoy candy I think maybe I should adjust my insulin levels. This is a good thing.

I spent $60 at the Bulk Barn yesterday. I borrowed a friend's car specifically so I could stock up on jelly beans. They are just too heavy to carry home a decent amount on the bus. I've figured out that I've been going through my jelly beans about 3x as fast as I used to which makes perfect sense considering I now live with Todd and work with Micah.

I'm having a girls' night tonight. We're going to watch chick flicks and pig out on ice cream sundaes and candy apples and have a sleepover. It should be lots of fun. Todd's gone for the weekend so I have the apartment to myself. I'm not sure what I'm going to do the rest of the time but I'm sure I'll find something.

I better get back to cleaning up before I leave for work.


Girls night was great! I had a wonderful time! Can't wait to Watch One Tree Hill with you!

Hope the hike was good!

--love

Post a Comment

   << Home