This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Girls - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Atomic » | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times » | Lost: » | My guinea pig smells like Herbal Essences » | I knitted some stuff » | I'm an Idiot »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Girls

Here are some photos of my girls and I taken from my sister's blog. These were all taken from the Pig Roast at Morgan's house back in August. So much fun! I love these girls tons and miss them a lot. In the above photo are Kris & Morgan, my two best friends. They were both in my wedding. Morgan's family and mine have really been just one big family for many years. She's like a baby sister to me. Except that she's not a baby anymore. I like that we're both adults now. It brings another dimension to our friendship. Kris and I have been some sort of friends since grade 10 (gr. 9 for her) but we didn't really really connect until we lived together the summer that I was 18. She'd roll out of her bed most mornings and roll into mine and that is how I'd wake up - with her sprawled full length on top of me. We've been tight ever since. Below is Morgan with my sister, Burr. Burr and I were close for most of our lives, then we had a few rough years, but lately it's been better again. I hope it stays good. Isn't she a beauty? Aren't they all?


Hey Jazzy D! You are all beautiful! Have a great rest of your week.. BTW an answer to the question you asked as I was running out the door for the van run.. You can purchase shirts till Thursday morning.. and anyone can..not just the one guy.. I hope you read this! I may phone you at work tomorrow anyway! K-bye!

Welcome back, Jazz.

(...shirts, Lizzie... ?)

Anyway, It's good to see you back. You have some serious family resembleance with your sis.

Kinda cool to see who's who in your life.

You may want to update the hair color on your Meez, though.

Post a Comment

   << Home