This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

the BEST place on earth - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Vacation » | Gummi Bears » | Eventful Weekend » | Traditions » | Internet Friends » | 1985 » | Sick » | 6 Weird Things » | Exhausted & Excited! » | Deck the Halls »

Monday, March 05, 2007

the BEST place on earth

DisneyWorld was my absolute most favourite part of our vacation. I've thought about it every day since we came back and I can't wait to go back for longer. We only got to see about half of the Magic Kingdom but that was enough to make me crazy with excitement. You can see the craziness in my eyes in the photo below. We're riding on the Magic Carpet ride in the Agrabah part of Disney World. I met the Genie and Aladdin and Princess Jasmine! I got my pictures taken with all of them (stood in line twoce with a bunch of tiny children) but the photos are on my mother-in-law's camera. My main hope in going to Disney World was that I would meet Princess Jasmine so I was pretty excited. She told me that I had red hair like her friend Ariel. Pretty funny eh?


The photo of the lost boys is from the Peter Pan ride. It's one of my favourite rides there. I remembered it from when I went there as a child so I made sure to go back to it. It was the longest line we stood in all day but it was worth it.


Post a Comment

   << Home