This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Internet Friends - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | 1985 » | Sick » | 6 Weird Things » | Exhausted & Excited! » | Deck the Halls » | One More Thought » | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Internet Friends


Hey Everybody! I would love to post pictures from our Christmas holidays but it seems we have lost the cord that connects our computer and camera. Hopefully I'll buy a new one today.

I went out a few weeks ago with my two internet friends, Melissa & Julia, and I got a picture of them that I can share here. We went to a craft show together and it was the first time they met each other. I like having crafty friends in the city.

I'll post more later, hopefully when I'll have pictures.


Post a Comment

   << Home