This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sick - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | 6 Weird Things » | Exhausted & Excited! » | Deck the Halls » | One More Thought » | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sick

I finally used a sick day. Thursday night I was up sick to my stomach in the middle of the night and even though that has passed, I've just been a bit off ever since. I am so exhausyed I can hardly move. I hate calling in sick but I figured I need to in order to get better. Hopefully this does the trick. I've done nothing all day and it's been great, but I'm still tired. We'll see.


hey Jazzy D!

I hope you enjoyed your sick day and I'm glad for you you used one! Everything worked out on the workfront! Blah day!

I hate using sick days myself so I know how you feel! Enjoy the rest of your week? You comin' to the party on Sat? Hope so!!

Latah babe!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Uncle Sieg

pregnant?
lol
jokes
i love you
see you soon
xoxo

get better

Post a Comment

   << Home