This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6 Weird Things - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Exhausted & Excited! » | Deck the Halls » | One More Thought » | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism »

Saturday, December 09, 2006

6 Weird Things

I'm taking this from my uncle's blog. He was tagged by someone. The rules are as follows: You write a blog post stating six weird things about yourself. You then tag 6 of your blogging friends, telling them to do the same. I'm nto going to actually go and tag anyone because I'm lazy so I'll just write a list of people I hope will do it. Here's my list: Victoria, Justin, Kris (you can write more than 6 if you need to Kris, it's okay), Jordan, Lizzie, Wes, Cynthia D., and Danielle. Anyone else can as well, of course.

Here are my six:

1. I love football movies but do not like football.

2. I am fascinated with death. I seriously considered being a funeral director/mortician at one point.

3. I am not very good at video games but I am quite good at Dr. Mario and often Tetris.

4. I love fat things. Fat people, animals, anything. (I wouldn't mind being fat.)

5. My left leg is about 1/2 inch shorter than my right leg.

6. I am allergic to Humulin brand insulin but not Novorapid. The Humulin eats away my fat and leaves little craters on my stomach.

To keep up with my trend of showing you my Christmas ornaments, here is another photo.


It's amazing what we can learn about each other on our blogs. Isn't it weird how we write quite personal things about ourselves on the internet, where anyone can see them, yet don't disclose many of these same things in person?

I don't think you're weird at all, by the way, even with your purple hair!

Your uncle

Post a Comment

   << Home