This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1985 - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Sick » | 6 Weird Things » | Exhausted & Excited! » | Deck the Halls » | One More Thought » | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

1985


My brother-in-law Ian has been staying with us for the past few days. He gave us our gifts early so we wouldn't have to bring them all the way to our parents, open them and bring them all the way back.
<--- This is what he gave me. A Barbie! I was so excited! (Still am actually.) I love Barbies but it's not a gift you typically give to an adult unles they're a actual collector (which I'm not, I just think they're pretty) so I was surprised. Ian knows me well. :)
She's a vintage 1985 Holiday edition, complete with stand. This is not my photo but one off the internet. My doll looks the same though.

We're leaving tonight to visit our families for Christmas. We'll be around their area until Wednesday the 27 th when we'll head back to Ottawa. If you want to see us, give us a shout at either of our parents places, we'll be going back and forth quite a bit.

Merry Christmas!


another collector barbie... that makes a collection of 4? the gift is right up yer alley though, Ian is a smart kid

Post a Comment

   << Home