This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Exhausted & Excited! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Deck the Halls » | One More Thought » | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey »

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Exhausted & Excited!

I am so tired. I dislike working mornings and I just came off a string of 4 with today being a 12 hour shift. Tomorrow I'm off though and then I'm working afternoons and this particular week of afternoons I particularly like.

Thursday I spent most of my day at the Museum of Science and Tech with one of the guys I work for. It was great. We played games and saw all sorts of interesting stuff. It was a nice relaxing shift, which I needed after the past couple weeks.

Enough about work, I actually do have more in my life than that (although sometimes it doesn't feel like it!) We have a Nintendo Wii! It is very very cool and Todd's been playing it like crazy since we got it. We had Keith and Darcie over last night to play and it was fun. If anyone living in Ottawa wants to come over and play, just give us a shout!


Also - Todd is taking me to see the NUTCRACKER on Sunday!!! I absolutely love the Nutcracker. I've seen it like 4 times already but I'm always wanting to see it again so I am thrilled! This is his Christmas gift to me.

Tomorrow is a Christmas party with my work, and in two weeks we'll be going to the Christmas party for his office. If I can get my shift covered this Friday we'll be going to a party with our Sunday School class. Parties everywhere apparently.


If anyone living in Ottawa wants to come over and play, just give us a shout!
-------

*jumps up and down with hands in the air* Ooo, meee! :P

you have a Wii?
I am SO unbelievably jealous that words cannot even describe. Did you get the new Zelda game, Twilight Princess? If so, I am even more jealous, if that is humanly possible.

I hope you enjoyed trhe nutcracker tonight!
Turns out my sis and her mom were there tonight! You prob sat right beside them! How WEIRD!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend off! Well today off anyway!

me!

Post a Comment

   << Home