This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wilbur - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | 24 » | A Slice in Time » | the BEST place on earth » | Vacation » | Gummi Bears » | Eventful Weekend » | Traditions » | Internet Friends » | 1985 » | Sick »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wilbur

Yesterday I had plans to hang out with a friend but he told me I had to choose what we would do for the day. So I chose to visit a sugar bush just outside of Ottawa. I've been missing the country lately and I know my family is making maple syrup at home and I always wish I could explore the area surrounding the city but without a car that's nearly impossible. So he thought it was a good idea and off we went. Unfortunately the sugar shack, gift shop, and pancake house were closed that particular day (which their website had neglected to mention) so we explored the barn instead. They have a variety of animals you can pet including some cows, horses, a goat, sheep and most importantly a pig. The pig's pen was open so he could run around the barn. He was tiny, just a bit bigger than the cats. He was very friendly and wanted to be petted. I fed him a jelly bean and I think he liked it because then he followed me around the barn for the rest of our visit. I climbed a fence to look at a huge horse and I felt something tugging at my feet. I looked down and saw that the pig had the hem of my jeans in his mouth and he was trying to pull me down. We watched as he stole bunches of the horses' hay and carried it back to his pen to make a nest. He started bumping me from behind and Alex said that he thought the pig was trying to bring me to his pen. It turns out he was! He steered me right to his pen and when I wouldn't go in he stood on his hind feet and tried to push me with his front hooves. So cute! I wish I had brought my camera. I'm now convinced that I need a pet pig some day.


because u never check yer email, ... you and todd are to bring your bathing suits with you when you come... amber wants to go swimming in ingersol

--
Many Hugs To Everyone

Post a Comment

   << Home