This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Frig - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Research » | Retreat » | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... »

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Frig

I friggin hate school. I'm in the midst of working on a huge gerontology paper and I'm being reminded of how much I hate school and how glad I am to be graduating in a month and a half. But the depressing thing is that I'll likely be back in school next year. Granted, it will be college so it should be more practical and therefore more enjoyable, but still, it's school. Frig.


Post a Comment

   << Home