This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weirdness - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Shum Vob » | Check It -----> » | Various Spaces of Life » | Book Tag » | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Weirdness

I'm sitting in my old room in my old apartment and it's weird. It still feels like home and yet it really really isn't. The apartment is all rearranged and different now, but there are little things that I left behind all over the place. I like being here and I don't really want to leave. I know that when I get home though I'll be glad to be there. I just hate transitions.

Kris, Justin & I went shopping today. I ordered some yarn and prepaid for it. Unfortunately they didn't have it in stock so I'll have to wait a bit to get it.

Kris bought a skirt. She now owns 2 skirts. What a good girl she's becoming. : )

I bought Todd's birthday present. I looked at guitars and realized that if I bought him one now it wouldn't be all that great and he would just need to replace it as soon as we have money, so it's better to wait and buy a good one as soon as I can afford it. I can't tell you what I bought him instead though because he may read this (although that's highly unlikely, he never reads my blog).

I'm going to go now and be sociable and maybe help with dinner.


"... maybe help with dinner."

NEVER!!!

Does lack of skirts make girls bad!?

Post a Comment

   << Home