This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Points! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Birthday Weekend » | Weirdness » | Shum Vob » | Check It -----> » | Various Spaces of Life » | Book Tag » | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff »

Friday, July 08, 2005

Points!

I went to Shopper's Drugmart yesterday to use some of my points to get free stuff. They way it works is that if you have 34000 points, you can get up to $75 worth of stuff free. I knew I had enough for that once and I thought maybe twice (as in I could get $150) but when I actually checked it out, I had enough points to get the free stuf 5 times over! I could get $375 worth of free stuff. So my mom took $75, my sister took $75 and I took $75 and I still have enough points on my card for another $150. Sometimes it pays off to be buying stupidexpensive medical supplies all the time. ; )

Pretty much all I bought with my points was makeup. And I actually went over by $20, so I now have a lot of makeup which is good because I had run out of almost everything.

I've got to rush off to work so I can't write about anything more interesting right now. Sorry.


Post a Comment

   << Home