This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shum Vob - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Check It -----> » | Various Spaces of Life » | Book Tag » | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) »

Monday, June 27, 2005

Shum Vob

I'm not real sure of the spelling, but it is shum vob! (=very hot! in Albanian.) I personally like the heat. Todd doesn't. I think we may have conflicts over air conditioning once we live together. I'm not used to air conditioning (I wore a sweater all day yesterday at work because I was so cold) but I think I may have to learn to tolerate it for Todd's sake. If that is our biggest issue living together then we'll be doing pretty well eh? ; ) I'm sure we will both have to make adjustments but I'm confident that it will be worth it.

I don't have much else to post. I'll be coming to Waterloo on Tuesday & Wednesday so maybe I'll get to see people (email me if you want to hang out), Kris will be coming with me so that should be fun. Todd's birthday is on Sunday. I want to buy him a guitar but he's trying to convince me that we can't afford that right now. He's probably right but we're still going to go look and shop around a bit. Being tight financially is no fun.


:D

Post a Comment

   << Home