This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Waterloo Peeps! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | 123 » | Do you agree? » | People Watching » | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin »

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Waterloo Peeps!

I'm coming for a visit next Friday (the 24th). If anyone's free at all during the day, let me know and maybe we can get together? I'd love to see my old friends! : )


I'll be free as of 5:00pm...as I get off work at 4:45

Hey stinko.
thanks for the pic!! your so awesome. i love you.. according morgan i will be seeing you this friday??
i am not however a waterloo peep.. so i don't know if i am ruining a surprise by saying all of this... i dunno.. but hey!

I would love to be free, but I won't be. It's crunch time and I've got a zillion papers to write and only 2 weeks left.
:*(

Post a Comment

   << Home