This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

123 - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Do you agree? » | People Watching » | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. »

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

123

I just spent $123 on groceries and then had to carry it all home on the bus by myself.
Friggin heavy food.
But at least I can afford good food.
Speaking of money - this is a good month. There are three pay periods in November plus I get a bonus at the end of the month. Apparently we get a bonus every 3 months because we work in a "behaviour" home. I think that's a pretty nice perk! Too bad I don't get to spend it on anything fun - it'll come just in time to pay off my first big OSAP payment.

I'm off to help Todd with a project now. Seeing him stress about school makes me so glad that I'm done with all that. : D


Post a Comment

   << Home