This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Do you agree? - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | People Watching » | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do you agree?

I took another quiz similar to the "what kind of knitting needle are you?" quiz, but I don't know if I agree with the results of this one. I'd like you guys' input.

This is me, apparently:
You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

What kind of yarn are you?


I'd appreciate comments as to what you all think is the most appropriate answer for me. Also, it would be cool if you take the quiz yourself to see what kind of yarn you are. Post your results as comments!




sounded like you untill the part about being clean.... went down hill from there... I would say that you are (although not yarn) candy floss.... full of color, too much energy, a bit too noticeable, yet nice

the quiz is crap... look what it said about me!...
You are Mercerized Cotton.
You are always very crisp and neat. You are very playful and are happiest while outdoors in the sunshine. You are sometimes accused of splitting hairs, but in the end people find you pretty easy to live with.

Hi Jasmine,
Some of the wool qualities seemed to fit you but you are anything but a Plain Jane. You are one of the most vibrant people I know. I ended up being Merino Wool. I think that I agree with most of the traits that I got.

Jordan - you're hilarious! Haha. I was telling stories agina today about my brother the Jedi. You're still famous in the CH circles. :)

Jazz

Amy & Danielle - I agree that both of you guys would be merino wool. The description fits both of you perfectly! Thanks for doing the quiz and for commenting. It's nice to know who's out there.

Jazz

Hey Jazz; I'm dishcloth cotton too according to the quiz.. guess we are alike.. I'm not so sure its accurate for you or me in some respects.. but the results on Jordan are right on.. and he doesn't see it... maybe its the things we don't see in ourselves???? maybe this is a deeply insightful and profound quiz... or not... Mom:)

I am Mohair!
"You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes."

Not sure if that's good or bad ; )

-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home