This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Little Toos - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | I Got Mail! » | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Little Toos

I need to preface this story by saying that when Todd is asleep or just waking from sleep it's like he's drunk. Especially when he's waking from a nap.

so...

Last night, Todd was napping while my mom, sister and I were hanging out. When it was time for us to get ready for bed I went to wake Todd. (He was in our bed because he was supposed to sleep in the living room but that's where we were talking.) Anyways, I was holding Jessibeth and I set her on his shoulder. This is the conversation that followed:

Todd: "I can see little toos on my elbows."
Me: "What?"
Todd: "I can see little toos on my elbows."
Me: "What did you say?"
Todd: "I can see little toos on my shoulders."
Me: "WHAT?"
Todd: "I can feel little toos on my shoulders!"

At that point I left, laughing, and told Amber. What he was trying to say was "I can feel little toes on my shoulder."

I came back a few minutes later after brushing my teeth. Jessibeth was still sitting on Todd's shoulder and he seemed more awake. Amber stood at the door to listen in hopes of more confusion.

Me: "Todd, do you remember just talking to me?"
Todd: "Yes."
Me: "Do you remember what you were saying?"
Todd: "Yeah... what I meant to say was..... the wall..."
Me: "What wall?"
Todd: "What I meant to say was, the wall goes around the corner."
Me (laughing so hard I could barely talk): "What wall?"
Todd (sounding exasperated): "The wall with the slats."
Me: "What building are you talking about?"
Todd (totally frustrated now): "What building have I just been working on?!"

Turns out he had been dreaming about a building he's been designing and working on non-stop for the past month.

Wow. Life with this boy is an adventure.


lol this made my morning ;)

PS I meant to call you this weekend, but I sorta forgot :( But I did get the present and card (finally)!!! :D :D Thanks, Jazzmo! :D :D

ha ha ha ha that made me laugh so hard!
he's silly.

Post a Comment

   << Home