This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Cds Galore - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more » | Settlers »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cds Galore

I rarely buy cds. Since highschool my music consumption has decreased dramatically. But, I've bought 4 cds and a dvd in the last four days.

1. Rod Stewart - The Rock Album I love Rod Stewart, and it was only $5 at WalMart.

2. Gregorian Chant - Tribute to The Music of Elton John I saw this and said "that's the weirdest thing ever. I'm going to buy it." So I did. It is weird, but kinda cool. (Also only $5.)

3. Death Cab for Cutie - The Photo Album. I love these guys, I've heard that this album in particular is good, and it was on sale. (2/$30)

4. Sufjan Stevens - Come on Feel the Illinoise I've read about this guy on a couple different blogs and I thought I might like him. I downloaded some of his stuff and decided it was worth paying for. (Also on the 2/$30 sale.)
  • question for you who listen to this guy - how do you pronounce his first name? Is the J pronounced hard like a J in English, or soft like in German and other European languages where it sounds like a Y? Anyone know?
5. Napoleon Dynamite special edition dvd Flippin sweet movie!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
side note:
I just got home from watching Eight Below with Sarah. It was really cute. Gives me respect for dogs and all the cool stuff they can do.


hey darlin'!
your glasses are cute. I am in luv with the tiger & rhinestone ones.

I think I am the only person on this planet who didn't like Napolean Dynamite. I watched it and I didn't even laugh once. Oh well...
Eight Below was an amazing movie though. I saw it in the theatre with my dad. We both cried (shhh).

Missin' ya!
-- JeN

"Soof-yawn Stevens"

O.k. for those of you who are wondering just bhow awful the gregorian chant album was... it was SOOOOOOOOOO bad!! I mean it.. I would never borrow it, ask for a burnt copy or buy iy myself.. It was ridiculous! Just thought you should all be informed! Ciao

Post a Comment

   << Home