This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

iPod - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more »

Sunday, May 21, 2006

iPod

Todd bought me an iPod shuffle today. He said he'd buy me one when he got his first paycheck and we've been looking everywhere for one but most stores are sold out. Finally today he found one. I'd been super grumpy all day and hadn't been very nice to him so I felt like such a loser when he came home with this awesome gift. Needless to say I've been a lot happier and nicer since.

I called Kris today.... that also helped break my bad mood. If any of you are ever grumpy - call Kris (if you are privileged enough to know her). She's the best cure for a bad mood.

I talked to my mom today for a long time. And my brother Jordan the Jedi. He just bought a top hat and is in the process of sewing himself a cape to wear instead of a coat. He's a weird kid and I respect him for that. Check out his blog (link on the right) to see a photo of his new hat.

I'm working diligently on crafts for this swap, and also father's day. I also need to knit a little sweater for my new iPod since Todd has asked me (multiple times) to please not scratch it. We all know how well that's going to turn out.

I'm off to knit.


Post a Comment

   << Home