This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Mangos - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | iPod » | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mangos

I am going shopping for mangos in the morning and I am excited because they are on SALE!

I am also loving this new iPod action. It's like having a soundtrack to my life. Even the mundane stuff like brushing my teeth. (The song for that action by the way was Jesus the Mexican Boy by Iron and Wine. Todd calls them the "coma band" because their sound is so slow that they might as well be in a coma.)

Jessibeth is growing. She may even be getting just a tad fat. That would thrill me. If you know me, you know I'm all about the fat. I love fat things. Fat animals, fat toys, fat people even. Not like unhealthily obese because when it comes to health issues that's no good - but round and chubby and cute? I'm all for that.

One Tree Hill is my latest addiction. I'm bootin' it through the second season. Such a good show. Todd's hooked too. he watched 3 episodes on his own while I was at work tonight. Watching that show always makes us feel better about our life because it could not possibly be as screwed up as anyone's on that show. It's nice to realize that normal life is exactly what ya need. Who needs drama? Not me.

I'm also all about the Spice Girls again lately. Todd's watching Spice World with me for the 1st time. (This will be my, oh, maybe 45th time? Not exaggerating. ) They rock. Remember when platform shoes and short skirts were cool because of them? Hey, people who knew me in grade 10, remember when I wore platform shoes and short skirts to be "cool"? Yeah, I'm over that. But I kinda miss it. I finally gave my mom permission to throw out my 4 inch green platforms when I was home last.

Speaking of home - I'll be back in 3 weeks. I'm booking June 9th off work so I'll come home late Thursday night (the 8th) and will stay until Sunday the 11th (late afternoon most likely). Kris - book a day off in there somewhere so I can see you. Morgan - you too. Bandi - hopefully I'll make it out to camp to see ya. Sorry Waterloo people - I doubt I'll make it there this time. But I'll be coming sometime in August for a week and a half so hopefully I can see more people then.

Believe it or not, I came online to post only about mangos and it turned into all this. I need to go sleep now though so that I'll be able to wake up in time to buy mangos. :D (I'm such a geek.)


mmm mango tastes so good. too bad they're not on sale around here
: (
-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home