This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

A post with pictures - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers » | Thought of the moment » | For Kris » | Puppy » | One Tree Hill » | Life is Nice » | Ouch » | Wannabe »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A post with pictures



On Monday I went strawberry picking with Micah and Sarah after work. It was fun, and I've realized that I like strawberries much more than I thought.

No tmuch has been happening around here lately. We went to a different church than usual last Sunday. It was nice.

I'm working on a cotton sweater that is seeming to take forever because it's so boring. It's starting to hurt my wrists so I think I need to switch to a different project for a bit.

I made socks for Father's Day for my dad and Todd's dad too. I lost the pictures of Earl's socks, but here are my dad's. Kind of silly to be giving wool socks in summer but I'm sure they'll be useful later on.

Last night Todd and I were looking at photos from a few years ago and we have decided that we need to eat healthier and get more exercise. So we've posted some photos of us on our fridge for inspiration so hopefully we can get back to looking more like that. We did pilates together last night to kick off this new resolution. Hopefully we actually keep up with it.

I made a sweater a few weeks ago. It was made with the yarn that Toni sent me from Australia as a thankyou for taking her son shopping and skating. I like it pretty well. It's not perfect but it's good enough. It was quick and easy.

That's about it for now. If I think of anything fun, I'll try and post it.


Post a Comment

   << Home