This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shiny - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers » | Thought of the moment » | For Kris » | Puppy » | One Tree Hill » | Life is Nice »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shiny

Sorry it's been so loong since I've posted. Our computer died and we just got a new one. It's silver and fancy-looking and has a window on the side which shows all the guts glowing blue. And Todd is really excited about those guts because apparently they have good stats attached to them. I'm just happy to have the internet back.

I'm going to bed now because I worked early today and am exhausted. Work has been really interesting lately - a lot of yelling and stuff going on. I was lucky enough to be the one whom most of the threats were directed at the other day. It's actually quite funny the things these guys come up with. They're getting more and more creative in their intimidation techniques. Good times. Next week will be more lax because one of the more demanding guys (in terms of attention) will be away on holidays. I'm looking forward to having a quieter week where I can wear whatever clothes I want and not worry about having them be ruined, and I can wear my glasses without having to worry about them being broken. It'll be a nice change.

So, now, off to bed. Goodnight.


It's funny you mention about wearing whatever clothes next week, I was just saying that to someone the other day! It's gonna be a nice break! :)

Happy Sunday!

ciao

Post a Comment

   << Home