This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

:D - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Shiny » | Right Armpit » | A post with pictures » | Credit » | sleeeeepy » | My Dichotomous Brothers » | Thought of the moment » | For Kris » | Puppy » | One Tree Hill »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

:D

I had a great day! I got to work with three of my friends at work today, we went shopping, I got a good slushie, and I got a hug from one of the guys I work with. He's awesome. He's huge and so nice - a gentle giant. I had just finished helping him with something and I asked him "Can I get a smile?" because I'm always trying to get him to smile. I think he misunderstood my request though because he reached out and gave me a huge hug. It totally made my day! The rest of the shift went really well, and Todd came to pick me up so we had some nice chats. Life is good.

I'm making even more friends. I hung out with Diana on Monday. She and her brand new husband are coming over for dinner this weekend. Keith and Darcy might be moving into our neighbourhood. And I'm meeting up with a girl from craftster.org on Tuesday. I messaged her and asked if she'd want to get together. We seem to have stuff in common, we're close in age and we live in the same city. She thought getting together was a good idea so Tuesday after work we're going out for gelato. I'll let you know how it goes.


Could the gelato possibly be from... Pure Gelato??? That place is awesome!!! I dunno why other cities don't have awesome gelato places like Ottawa.

Hope you enjoy your time wherever you're having gelato. :o)

mmm gelato. there's nowhere around here when I can get that. I'm jealous.
-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home