This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Girl Time - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls » | Atomic » | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death » | Fun Times & Rough Times »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Girl Time

So I had my sleepover and it was great. We didn't ened up watching any movies because we talked all night. Seriously almost all night. Diana and I were up to almost 5am. We all got up at 9:30 because people had various places to be. I had 6 girls come over and 4 stayed the whole night. Lizzie and Christine left around 3:30 am. We ate so much junk it was awesome. We didn't even have room for the ice cream sundaes there was so much other food. There was an easy solution to that dilemma though - sundaes for breakfast!

Saturday morning after everyone else left Darcie stayed to help clean up and then we went for a long walk to the yarn store. She wants to learn to knit Christmas Stockings. (She's on a very steep learning curve as she didn't really know how to knit at all before hand!) I went to a chili cookoff with the Rideauview College and Careers group and laughed at people playing Dance Dance Revolution. Then I accompanied Darcie to her husband's hockey game to watch him play. And we knitted. We actually paid a bit too much attention to the knitting and we didn't see all of the goals Keith scored. I think he was a little sad. But Darcie's stocking is coming along great! I was afraid she's be sick of me after spending that much time together but I don't think so because she even fed me hot chocolate. I'm happy to have another friend now.


Post a Comment

   << Home