This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I love fall. - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls » | Atomic » | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... » | Dance of Death »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I love fall.

I love that autumn brings the perfect walking weather. I walked to church this morning and it was beautiful. The only downside is the wind which hurts my ears. Good thing I'm a knitter and have toques to match almost anything! Here are some photos from a few weeks ago when Morgan and I went walking in Big Bank Spring Park.


I'm with you about Fall!

Great pictures!

Happy Days...

--love

honestly.. could you have picked aything other than giagantic nasty birds?? ewwww... ya i like fall too i went for a long walk yesterday in burlington... which turns out to be quite cute....

the post a secret wasn't mine.. but it very well could have been.. lol

lots of love

Post a Comment

   << Home