This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links and Comments - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Frig » | Research » | Retreat » | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... »

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Links and Comments

I figured out how to edit my links, so if you look over to the right, you'll see some links there. Two are craft sites that I use frequently, and one is a gallery of all my crafts (mostly knitting) so you can check it out to see what I've been up to.

If you have a site, or know of a site, that I should link to, let me know. : ) And that brings me to my second point - I have enabled comments. Most of you probably know how they work but some may not: just click on the word "comments" at the bottom of each post and you can enter your thoughts for all to read.

K, I need to work on my paper now.


Post a Comment

   << Home