This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Various Spaces of Life - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Book Tag » | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians »

Friday, June 24, 2005

Various Spaces of Life

Because I've been yelled at by people in various parts of my life, here is a post. Sorry for the delay. : )

I was quite pleased yesterday to be able to wear my non-stretch jeans again. There was a time shortly before I left Waterloo that I went out to eat at least once every day for about 2 weeks straight. When I moved home I tried to wear my favourite jeans and absolutely could not. I was very pleased to be able to wear them comfortably enough to last all day and evening. Sweet deal! Now hopefully my wedding dress fits as well.

Yesterday I went with my friend Kris to drop her dog off at the groomers. This is when I realized that Kris has become one of those women. Y'know like when you're trying to describe someone and the most accurate description is "she has cats." That's Kris with her dog Arwyn. Well, not exactly. Kris is not yet socially awkward or inept. She's actually pretty cool. But it was cute how she was all "oh Arwyn, you're such a cute dog! It's retarded how cute you are!"
While waiting for the dog to be done at the spa we went shopping and I bought a ridiculously cheap sweater. We ran through the mall until we were out of breath (which is not very far at all!) and generally had a great time.

Last night I went out with Kris and her cousins Becci and Candace, and Candi's boyfriend who happens to be an old friend of mine. Troy and I were pretty tight back in elementary school (grade 4 & 5) and hung out even into high school but I haven't really seen him since we graduated. It was awesome to chill again. We talked a lot about old times and I stayed out later than I should have. I totally forgot that I had a breakfast date this morning.

I went out this morning with Kris and Morgan. Then I worked and made a mad $100 in 3 hours in tips! This was the busiest Friday lunch I think I've ever worked. After work I went out with my mom and did wedding errands and now I'm waiting for my man to come over.

I'm planning a trip to Waterloo next week so if you're there and want to hang out - send me an email. I'm loving my social life lately. : )


Post a Comment

   << Home