This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Book Tag - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless »

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Book Tag

My friend Jen tagged me in a game of "Book Tag." (In this version of Tag should I yell "boook!" instead if "finger"?)
I'll do my best to answer her questions below.

1. Total number of books I've owned.
Way too many to count. I used to read like mad when I was younger and I used to buy books like mad as well. Not so much anymore. For the past couple years all my book-buying consisted of textbooks. Boo to that.

2. The last book I bought.
I cannot tell because it is a gift for someone.

3. The Last Book I read.
The Story We Find Ourselves In by Brian McLaren. I am currently reading the third and final book in the New Kind of Christian series, The Last Word and The Word After That. Very good books!

4. 5 books that mean something to me.
I'm going to cheat and include some book-sets instead of singular books.
1. The Chronicles of Narnia - I met Jesus in a very real way through these books. (Sounds cheesy but it's true!)
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy - also a spiritual experience (especially in Return of the King)
3. The New Kind of Christian trilogy - this series is expanding my mind and challenging me in a way that nothing ever has before. God is definitely using these books to change many people.
4. Bridge to Terebithia - this was my favourite book for many years and is still up there. I love this story and the characters in it. This is the first book I fell in love with.
5. The Secret World of Og - I read this book probably 4 or 5 times. I used to re-read it every year. It's a kids' novel and it's great fun to read. I'll read it to my kids for sure.
6. I'm adding a sixth book here and it's one that I think will mean something to me. Quick As A Cricket, by Audrey Woods. I plan on reading this to my future children as a bedtome story. I hope they love it like I do.

5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals.
I don't know if I have five people to tag, but I'll try and do what I can to fill this requirement. : )


I'm tagging you in a game of Bl... dang it!

Post a Comment

   << Home