This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ouch - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Wannabe » | Mangos » | iPod » | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks » | Canadian Sophie »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ouch

I just woke up with a brutal headache. I hope this advil kicks in soon.

My grandpa is going into the hospital this morning for an operation on his heart. he has had a heart attack before and he never fully recovered. Lately he's not doing so well and sounds like he might not last too much longer. If you're the kind of person who prays (as I know many of you are), it would be great if you could say a little prayer for him and my grandma sometime today. Thanks guys. If you were at my wedding you would have seen my grandpa - he spoke about the two Nile rivers and how they merge.

I'm off to work.


Keep me posted on your grandpa. He and your family are in my prayers.

Post a Comment

   << Home