This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Life is Nice - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Ouch » | Wannabe » | Mangos » | iPod » | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For » | Socks »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Life is Nice

First - go check out this link, then come back and keep reading.

http://tubularpadawan.blogspot.com/2006/05/rab-oodle.html

Now that you've heard that cute story (I'll keep you posted with any developments or adorable photos) you can keep reading.

Not that I have much to say.

We had people over to play Settlers last night. It was pretty fun.

I had a relaxing day at work today. I got to work with my buddy Micah all day and we went on an almost 2.5 hour van ride way out into the country until we didn't know where we were. It took us an hour to get back. I thought we wouldn't make it back for the end of my shift. I considered calling in sick this morning but am glad I didn't. I usually have more fun at work than at home.

The weather is friggin hot. And I love it. I'm going to take Todd out for ice cream tonight.

We bought an air conditioner. It's not my favourite thing, but as long as Todd is happy, I'm happy. He can't handle life when he's overheated and consequently I can't handle him.

I mailed out my crafts for that children's book craft swap on Craftster. I can't post any photos until my partner receives.

I finished a knitted gift a little while ago - can't post pictures yet. I'm working on a sweater - should be done soon. Also feverishly working on some Father's Day stuff.

Still loving the Spice Girls.

That's it.


How is your granpda? I'm so jealous that you have ac.. does it cost you any extra? I'm glad you are well. I've missed you this week! ciao

man, you're really getting into settlers, thats awesome!

Post a Comment

   << Home