This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Dichotomous Brothers - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Thought of the moment » | For Kris » | Puppy » | One Tree Hill » | Life is Nice » | Ouch » | Wannabe » | Mangos » | iPod » | Cds Galore »

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Dichotomous Brothers

Pretty much anyone who knows me has heard stories about my brothers. They are some of my favourite people in the world and I talk about them a lot. It's annoying - I know.

But for anyone who hasn't yet heard my stories, here is a brief summary along with some photo evidence of how different they really are.

Jordan the Jedi
The older of the two, he's 18. He's a gamer, an intellectual, and artist - a Geek. He writes his own comic book series and publishes them on the Internet. He plays Nintendo all the time and is always on the computer. He's smart and works really hard at school and loves every minute of it. He wants to be a teacher. He has no coordination and no athletic abiloty. He and my mom sewed a full set of Jedi robes which he wears out in public - to the mall, school whereever. He's got the Padawan haircut (like Anakin in Star Wars Episode 2, and Obi Wan Kenobi in Episiode 1) with the little ponytail in the back and the long braid off the side. He's been working on it for over 4 years. He just purchased a top hat and $120 worth of fabric to sew himself a cape. He never stops talking.

Here we are playing Mario Dance on Gamecube - it's pretty much his only physical activity other than moving his thumbs for all his other games.


Jessiah the Cowboy
Jess loves his dog, his horse, his knives and his guns. He's 16 and kind of a redneck. He's smart but hates school and tries to get out of going as often as possible. He's an archer and has competed at the provincial level. He is currently on the training squad for the national competitions. He works a lot at a pig farm and a powder coating plant in order to buy better equipment for his bow. He kills raccoons on a pretty routine basis in the summer and skins them. His friends all get together for "rabbit parties" where they catch a rabbit, kill it, skin and clean it, cook it, and eat it. He used to kill pigeons when he was six years old, with a homemade bow and arrows, and my mom would cook them. Jessiah rarely speaks unless spoken to, and even then not much.

Here is a photo of us riding horses last weekend.

Conclusion
I know they're different but I think they rock equally.


you and Amber are equally different

your all into being funky and crafty, with lots of junk, and you talk alot

shes a minimalist and works with numbers rather than yarn... and is a clean freak

Both your brothers sound interesting. I'd be more like Jordan because I love Star Wars, and lots of the hing he does. Jessiah is like my brother. He loves to hunt, and he doesn't use bow and arrow, but my uncle does.

Post a Comment

   << Home