This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Puppy - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | One Tree Hill » | Life is Nice » | Ouch » | Wannabe » | Mangos » | iPod » | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Puppy

I went to visit my family this past weekend. It was a perfect visit. Busy enough to not be bored, but relaxed enough to not be stressed. I got to spend quality time with everyone in my family which was really good. I also took lots of pictures which is something I often forget to do. So expect photos for the next few posts.

My parents's poodle, Chenille, had a baby three weeks ago. Here's a picture of the mom:
















And here's some of the baby:



















Pretty different eh?


Woah! Sooo cute!

I take it that your family is going to keep the puppy?

All I can really say is...
AWWWWWWWW!
love it!
-- JeN

They're not sure yet if they're going to keep it.

Jazz

Chenille had a baby!?! Congrats to her. :o)

Well all I can say is super cute... And I'm totally NOT an animal lover.. I would even probably want to hold it!!

Take care talk to you tomorrow!

Post a Comment

   << Home