This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

One Tree Hill - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Life is Nice » | Ouch » | Wannabe » | Mangos » | iPod » | Cds Galore » | New Specs! » | Social Interaction! » | School & Crafts » | Fleece Artist to Dye For »

Monday, June 05, 2006

One Tree Hill

is awesome. I've been watching it like crazy lately. I'm quickly working my way through the third season and I'm continually impressed by it.

My in-laws came up this weekend. My brother-in-law Ian stayed here for a couple days. We had a great conversation about theology about Mary and the saints and other Catholic/Protestant differences. He is a great guy and I have tons of respect for him. I love having good conversations like that.

At work yesterday I got to have some more good talks about church doctrine and stuff. It's good to have people around me who challenge me to not only think about what I believe but to be able to put it into words and debate it. I've kind of missed that since leaving Waterloo.

Update on my grandpa for thse who asked: They thought they'd be able to fix his heart but did an angiogram and realized there's nothing to fix - his heart is just weak. It's fuctioning at roughly half of its full capacity so he's feeling like crap. Basically I guess there's nothing to do but manage the pain and wait.

Did I tell you guys that Jessibeth bit me last week and made me bleed? I was so mad at her. She peed on our bed last night and we had to change the sheets. She's a pain sometimes but she is so cute that it's worth it.

Can't tell ya about any of my knitting because it's all gifts. I finished a sweater recently but I still need to add a zipper.

That's all I've got for now - sorry I'm boring.


I'm so thriled you are intro One Tree Hill. For your info I am currently tyring to download season 3 as well last night (Sunday) The season premier of Season 3 was on... So I'm hoping that it will now be playing Sundays nights on CH

Just thought I'd update you!

Take care

ciao

You are never boring!

Aw, Jessibeth was marking her territory. How sweet!

Best wishes for your grandpa!

-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home