This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Violet Hair and Violent Dreams - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls » | Atomic » | Good News » | New Template » | Oh, By the way... »

Monday, October 16, 2006

Violet Hair and Violent Dreams

Lizzie hooked me up with this cute knitting template. I love it!

I woke up at 5:30ish this morning because I was having a rotten nightmare. If Todd had been here, I would have rolled over, cuddled up to him and that would have been enough to break the spell of the nightmare... but he's still in new york so there was nothing to snap me out of it. Every time I would doze again I'd be right back in the terrifying dream so I had to get up at 5:47 friggin a.m. I watched the Office and ate breakfast and knitted for over an hour before I had to start getting ready.

I went to the post office today and the postal worker asked if he could touch my hair. Weird eh? I let him because I don't really care. It just feels like normal hair but everyone wants to touch it for some reason. This was the first time a total stranger asked though.

When I'm walking around shopping or whatever I notice people looking at me oddly (almost suspisciously) which totally weirds me out until I catch a glimpse of my reflection and remember that I have purple hair. They probably think I'm some sort of badass teenage punk. Which is hilarious because I'm none of the above. A woman at work told me that every time she would see someone with hair like mine on the street she would automatically assume they were goth or something but now that she knows me and has seen me with purple hair she won't make that assumption as much.

Ridiculous people.


Todd's in New York?!!?? What gives?! :o

Crappy dreams.. I hope you night was better last night when Todd got home!

Hope your day today was good today.. I've actually been banned from work.. haha.. I think that's kind of funny actually! LOL

Have a god night!
--love

2 things I forgot...

Awesome look for the blog! I thought you'd like it!

Second.. re:above.. Have a *good night!

Your template is very you. and it's purple to match your hair!
My streaks have faded out to a light pink. I'm thinking maybe I'll rebleach them and make them blue instead.
I hope Todd made you feel better when he got home.
Did he bring you a gift from NY?

Post a Comment

   << Home