This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Just around the corner! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just around the corner!

It's November! That means Christmas is coming! Soon! I'm pretty excited. I feel a little late thsi year as I have no decorations up yet although I've been playing the Christmas tunes for the past couple months. And I've got a great start on my kitted gifts - 4 down, 2 to go (more may be added later.) Now I need to start shopping in earnest, I've been buying little things here and there since August. I'm heading out to a Christmas craft and gift sale in a few minutes and hopefully I'll find some good gifts there. Today is just to look, I'll be going back Sunday with Julia and maybe then I'll do some buying. I love craft shows! Hours of entertainment! Haha, okay I know that's dorky. I thoroughly enjoyed the Needlecraft Fesitval I went to last week. I've wound much of the yarn I bought into pretty little balls ready to be knitted into stockings for Christmas. Which reminds me, I should get started on those as well.

Happy November everybody!


Hey Jasmine,
It is Rebekah Crocker (formerly Peters) from good old Dorchester- I stumbled across your blog while on a friend's and it is so cool to see where God has taken you guys!
I am also married (since April) to a childhood friend from Aylmer and have graduated from university. He is also still at school and is going to become a pastor.
I also, sigh, have up no Christmas decorations yet but have started shopping. Soon...
Anyways, so good to hear that you two are doing well! And a belated congrats to both of you!
Rebekah

hey im ahead of you this year for christmas shopping. i was completely done by november 1st. i have everything wrapped and ready...my room is full of boxes and i have no place to put them anymore so im taking them to the farm 2morrow.
i think you'll beat me on getting up decorations though...i hate decorating.

amber

Post a Comment

   << Home