This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Transatlanticism - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! » | My Girls » | Atomic » | Good News »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Transatlanticism

Justin - you need to blog something soon! I have no idea what's going on in your life and it stresses me out. Plus, I kind of miss you.

Now on to everyone else - How are y'all doing? I'm doing great! I went to a needlecraft festival with my internet friend Julia on Friday. It was great. I bought a bunch of wool for cheap and I saw a lot of things that I had previously only seen online and in knitting magazines (KPPPM, certain kinds of Noro, Namaste glass needles in funcky cases, Handmaiden yarn, etc.) Also I learned that the Yarn Harlot (see link at right) is coming to Ottawa on November 9! I am so excited! I am going to book the day off work just so I can go see her.

I'm going to meet another craftster.org member in real life sometime soon. I don't know her real name yet ( I keep forgetting to ask) but I found out that she lives only a 10 minute walk from me (1 min from my work). Crazy how people you talk to online can actually be so close to you and you may never know! I wonder if I've ever passed her on the street or sat near her on a bus or stood behind her in line while shopping? Good chance I have. Weird eh?


I need to blog something soon? Ummm... I've been blogging quite a bit now that the site is done... where have you been? :o

I wonder if this girl has read your blog? Oh, I did. ;)

Melissa

Post a Comment

   << Home