This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

P!NK - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links » | Purple! »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

P!NK

As you can see, the purple tinge to my hair has faded away and it's more the way I wanted it to be. It's even pinker now because last week I overdyed with the extra pink I had left to fill in the really faded spots. It's still pruple, but with more of a pinkness to it. I like it. Todd's even starting to like it. These pictures are from a few weeks ago. I'll have to get more recent ones sometime.


yer hair makes you look anime in pic #1... but then maybe thats just me cuz i've been hanging around with anime freaks as of late

I love it! my bangs are fire engine red right now.
Todd's just starting to like it? good thing too since it looks great.
do you have plans for any other colours?

Jazzy D-Good thing you posted! I'm SUCH a slacker.. everytime I come home from work I just don't want to sit in front of the computer! Have a great rest of your week! Enjoy your day off!
Love, me

Post a Comment

   << Home