This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Busy busy - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Poodle » | Mmmmm » | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea » | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend »

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Busy busy

Sorry I haven't posted recently guys. I've been pretty busy. I've been writing exams, and debating studying. Not that I actually spent much time studying. ; ) Tonight is my last exam and then I will be FREE forever! What a good feeling that will be.

Something I've been doing a lot of is spending money. on food. I have gone out for food every single day for the past week. Which is why I picked up an extra shift at work tomorrow (at 7 friggin o'clock in the morning! aaah!) I need to justify all this spending.

Justin moved in on Tuesday, so I've had a fuller house than usual. It's been a pleasure so far. ; ) He made dinner for Cynthia and I yesterday and I was/am very impressed by his knowledge and skills in the kicthen. If he ever offers to cook any of you dinner - take him up on it!

Having a boy in the house has been cool in that it's making me really look forward to getting to live with a boy all the time. But it will be even cooler to live with Todd because we'll be married. I fully expect marriage to be superfun. At least at first. : )

I don't think I have anything else to say right now.... I should get back to studying.


Remember the toilet paper : )

Post a Comment

   << Home