This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Crap. - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way » | Full and Guilt Free » | Stupid D » | Distractions! » | Spiderman » | Links and Comments »

Friday, April 01, 2005

Crap.

I'm going to Ottawa today.... this is a good thing - BUT I missed my bus this morning, that is NOT a good thing. By missing the bus near my house, I am guaranteed to miss the bus from the university which, in turn, causes me to miss my Greyhound bus. Crap.

It's not the end of the world though - I can take the 11am bus instead of the 9:30 one. However, this next bus is not an express bus and so it will take an hour and a half longer than the one I was supposed to be on. Instead of taking 7 hours to get there, it will now take me 8.5. Crap. PLUS all the time spent on city buses just to get to the bus station. Since the 101 express stops running at 9am, I'll be spending considerably more time on city buses. Crap. I can't believe one little thing screwed my day over so royally. Crap.


I was wondering why you were on MSN after 8:30... I would have asked but MSN crapped out on me shortly after you logged in.

Thankfully there are more buses later on in the day. If there weren't, I suppose that you could have cabbed it to the University or the bus terminal, although that would have been an unpleasant expense to absorb.

Anyhow, I trust that you're well on your way now, and probably fast asleep on the bus. I hope you have a great weekend! See you at the Coffee House!

Sucks that it'll take you an extra long time to get there. But, you'll see Todd and he'll turn your frown upside-down.

So... buck up, my little buckaroo and have a great weekend!

I'm gonna spend mine studying since I have a final on Monday. ew

Post a Comment

   << Home